Are you ready to come Holme to a workplace that is passionate, driven, supportive & fun?
With the success of our product line Holme Beauty we are looking for some epic humans to come join us and share the magic to create something unique and special for the world to experience.
The Holme Group incorporates
- Holme Beauty, our new and incredibly successful beauty line
- Hilary Holmes Makeup, where we create the most beautiful makeup looks and teach our Back to Basics Masterclasses
- Holme HQ, our spiritual and physical home based here in Melbourne
From these businesses we strive to create a new voice in beauty, changing the messaging that has been so strongly marketed to the masses for ever to being about the user, the person who wants to know more about themselves and how they can best show that person off. We want to bring you back to your own home, to you.
Since the launch of Holme Beauty we are seeing huge growth and need to support the sales with the best team, creating & implementing the best content, business planning and strategy - all whilst having a brilliant business culture and caring humans who want to get the brand message out too.
It's time to create this important change for people that need to know their worthy.
Retail Operations Coordinator38 hours per weekMonday - FridayBased at Holme HQSalary Package bracket 70-85kHolme Beauty is looking for the next addition to our team!As the business continues to thrive, we are looking for a organisational KWEEN who loves to unify teams with their can do attitude & passion for a small female lead business.We are searching for an excellent communicator, both virtually and in person, who can be across business coordination, head up our customer service and lead our small but growing warehouse team.Makeup experience or industry knowledge is highly regarded,but not necessary.
The People & Culture
- Ensuring team and business culture is healthy, communicative and with clear boundaries, in alignment with Home Beauty’s brand ethos and DNA.
- Coordinate team to ensure needs are being met across the business retail elements
- Enabling the service team to be trained and customer-centric, ensuring the quality of the HB experience is consistent and conscientious
- Ensure the Holme Beauty team is aligned with brand goals and DNA.
- Organise training as needed for team members with Hilary
- Managing all customer service from email, phone and forward facing
- Client communications
- Event Coordination for Masterclass & HB Events
- Growing and ensuring retention of existing clients through the Holme Beauty client lifecycle.
- Knowing the Holme Beauty offering thoroughly to manage all customer service problems
- Continue to iterate ways to improve performance, efficiency, efficacy based on metrics and customer feedback.
- Supporting and implementing the business strategy
- Financial Management: analysing margins and COGS and reporting on sales performance
- Identifying opportunities for growth
- Setting sales targets, budgets & KPI’s with Hilary across the different streams
- Visual merchandising
- Staff rostering
- Packing room management
- Responsible for the planning of the Holme Beauty retail strategy for key accounts, ensuring alignment with brand values and key objectives
- Manage and cultivate key account relationships
- Provide regular reporting updates to team
- Coordination with Production Coordinator on stock levels and logisticsMust have:- The ability to be able to work closely with and amplify the talents of the creative team- The desire to work in a small business, to have impact and directly see your efforts pay off- High level computer skills with knowledge with excel and other business suite programs- Problem solving skills- Excellent verbal and written communication- Comfortable with Shopfiy and Australia Post- Hosting clients and events- Work closely with Hilary- Takes initiativePlease apply by November 11 by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org